First, I thought I'd post some of the works that I created while I was working as the Marketing Director for Bowen Family Homes. When I accepted the position, they were currently using an outside agency for all creative and web updates. It wasn't long until I was able to prove to my division president that I could do all the creative in-house and save the company TONS of money. It was in 2006 that I won Marketing Director of the year at the McSam awards for Dallas / Fort Worth. This was a huge honor! Many of my works won awards also, which are displayed below. Unfortunately, I had a huge tragedy about a year and a half ago when I dropped my external hard drive and IT CRASHED!!! I LOST EVERYTHING! The only works I was able to recover were some that I had saved to cd's or on a different site in my resume... My suggestion to everyone! Have 2 or 3 external drives that you back up often!

This ad won Best Black and White Newspaper Ad for Dallas / Fort Worth


This ad ran on the back cover of a magazine in Austin, Texas and won Best Color Magazine Ad at the Max Awards


Just a portion of some of the signs that I created for Bowen Family Homes. We won best signage at the McSam awards




We were runner up for Best Billboard at the McSam Awards

0 comments: POST A COMMENT

Grab the feed for followup comments!